The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has told small firms that they are on the regulatory radar. Stephen Bland, director of small firms at the FSA, warned that the misconception that small firms could escape the regulator's attention was wrong, and risked tarnishing the industry. "We are sending a clear message that small retail firms are not under the radar," he said.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017