The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has told small firms that they are on the regulatory radar. Stephen Bland, director of small firms at the FSA, warned that the misconception that small firms could escape the regulator's attention was wrong, and risked tarnishing the industry. "We are sending a clear message that small retail firms are not under the radar," he said.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly