Norwich Union (NU) has withdrawn its direct motor products from all insurance price comparison sites, following the launch of its own internet and telephone comparison service.
According to the insurer, customers will be able to use Price Check Norwich Union to compare the prices and details of motor products from both NU and its competitors. More than 140 insurance providers will feature in the service.
It will allow customers to view the details of NU's competitors' cover online, including infor
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?