Norwich Union (NU) has withdrawn its direct motor products from all insurance price comparison sites, following the launch of its own internet and telephone comparison service.
According to the insurer, customers will be able to use Price Check Norwich Union to compare the prices and details of motor products from both NU and its competitors. More than 140 insurance providers will feature in the service.
It will allow customers to view the details of NU's competitors' cover online, including infor
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results