Aviva, Norwich Union's parent company, has awarded two IT contracts for its offshore operations in Bangalore. Global ITR services firm Wipro Technologies has been contracted as the insurer's strategic IT partner, and will be covering software application development and maintenance, package implementation and testing. Tata Consulting Services will provide a wide range of IT solutions and consultancy services from its UK headquarters in London and offshore support from a delivery centre in Ba
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April