Groupama's distribution and customer services director, Cathie Bruce, is leaving the broker-only insurer to head up one of its acquired brokers, Choicequote. Ms Bruce will join the business in November and will be based at its head office in Liverpool. She will initially report to chief executive officer Philip Catterall, with a plan in place to succeed him when he retires from the business in late 2009. Groupama acquired Choicequote in April.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly