Groupama's distribution and customer services director, Cathie Bruce, is leaving the broker-only insurer to head up one of its acquired brokers, Choicequote. Ms Bruce will join the business in November and will be based at its head office in Liverpool. She will initially report to chief executive officer Philip Catterall, with a plan in place to succeed him when he retires from the business in late 2009. Groupama acquired Choicequote in April.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017