Heath Lambert is currently rolling out a voice recording and event capture application at its call centre in Horsham. The Eventra solution, supplied by TISL, has been brought in to help the firm comply with tightening Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation. The system will provide recording, archiving and retrieval of captured calls for playback at the desktop via key search criteria such as CLI (caller line identity), date and time or agent name.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance