The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has issued guidance on how to manage conflicts of interest. Biba's regulation and compliance team has developed the update, available to Biba members in conjunction with two firms of solicitors, and through consultation with a representative sample of Biba members and the Financial Services Authority. The guide is free to members and is available on the Biba website - www.biba.org.uk.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel