Software house CDL has reported a strong financial performance in 2006, with consolidated turnover of £14.6m for the year ending 30 September 2006 - up 15% from £12.7m in 2005. In the same period, its profit before tax grew by 12.4% to £2.9m. CDL has also seen an increase in its internet business, following its launch of an aggregator module designed to support the high volumes of internet traffic routed by price comparison websites.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti