Software house CDL has reported a strong financial performance in 2006, with consolidated turnover of £14.6m for the year ending 30 September 2006 - up 15% from £12.7m in 2005. In the same period, its profit before tax grew by 12.4% to £2.9m. CDL has also seen an increase in its internet business, following its launch of an aggregator module designed to support the high volumes of internet traffic routed by price comparison websites.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints