QBE European Operations has changed the name of QBE International Insurance to QBE Insurance (Europe) (QIE). Further to this company name change, at the end of the year, the company intends to conduct a Part VII transfer of QBE Insurance Company (UK) business therefore novating the interests of this company into QIE. The outcome of this process will see QIE as the sole authorised insurance company underwriting for, and on behalf of, QBE European Operations from 1 January 2006.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017