Norwich Union (NU) has started to leverage its ownership of RAC with the introduction of a new broker-focused breakdown product.
RAC Rescue is a web-based offering that has been designed to make the provision of breakdown cover easier by eliminating the slow and time-consuming paper system, and allow customers to access cover immediately.
John Miller, RAC into insurance brokers project manager, said RAC had studied the market and looked at how brokers were being squeezed in a bid to develop an off
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel