Norwich Union (NU) has started to leverage its ownership of RAC with the introduction of a new broker-focused breakdown product.
RAC Rescue is a web-based offering that has been designed to make the provision of breakdown cover easier by eliminating the slow and time-consuming paper system, and allow customers to access cover immediately.
John Miller, RAC into insurance brokers project manager, said RAC had studied the market and looked at how brokers were being squeezed in a bid to develop an off
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future