Axa has ranked last in the Institute of Insurance Brokers' (IIB) service level poll - falling marginally below the 'generally acceptable' range of scores.
Fortis, Ecclesiastical and MMA achieved the highest rankings in the online questionnaire, which canvassed brokers' views on dealing with 11 major UK insurers, gaining overall scores of 389, 381 and 372 out of 500.
All but one of the insurers achieved an average overall rating in the 'generally acceptable' range - between 300 and 400 - with onl
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO