- HSBC Insurance brokers intermediary marketing division has promoted Richard Harrison to divisional managing director. Malcolm Kingsbury is promoted to executive director, Mark Hennis becomes assistant director and Steve Horner becomes sales director. In addition, Claire Hartshorne becomes chief of operations.
- The Towergate Partnership has appointed Rob Watson as regional marketing manager for the north region. Rob was with Accord Mortgages in Bradford as marketing manager and prior
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData