Mike Williams will finally stand down as chief executive of the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) on 12 September. A spokesman for Biba said finding a replacement would take some time, with a shortlist of potential candidates already drawn up by a headhunter due to go before the board, headed by chairman Hamish Ritchie, shortly.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?