Mike Williams will finally stand down as chief executive of the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) on 12 September. A spokesman for Biba said finding a replacement would take some time, with a shortlist of potential candidates already drawn up by a headhunter due to go before the board, headed by chairman Hamish Ritchie, shortly.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched