Lark Group has acquired Sandhurst-based Argent Insurance Brokers in its latest acquisition. The deal will push the firm's annual revenue through the £15m barrier and give the broker a foothold in Berkshire to complement its existing offices in Kent, Essex and the City of London. The company will now employ over 200 people in five locations across the South East.
The purchase of Argent is the latest in a string of acquisitions that have bolstered Lark's growth in recent years. In December 2005
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData