A new product has been created in response to the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) treating customers fairly (TCF) implementation deadline of March 2007.
'Being fair and proving it' has been developed by Create Solutions, the compliance and training specialist, and includes tips and examples on how to cope with TCF.
Mike Cranny, director of Create Solutions, said that the TCF tool was designed to simplify what the FSA required from general insurance brokers: "This was driven by the fact th
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups