A new product has been created in response to the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) treating customers fairly (TCF) implementation deadline of March 2007.
'Being fair and proving it' has been developed by Create Solutions, the compliance and training specialist, and includes tips and examples on how to cope with TCF.
Mike Cranny, director of Create Solutions, said that the TCF tool was designed to simplify what the FSA required from general insurance brokers: "This was driven by the fact th
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five