Coyle Hamilton Willis, the Irish subsidiary of Willis Group, is to change its name to Willis Risk Services (Ireland). The move has reflected Coyle Hamilton's growing international business presence as part of the Willis network. Willis acquired a majority stake in Coyle Hamilton in 2004.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future