Coyle Hamilton Willis, the Irish subsidiary of Willis Group, is to change its name to Willis Risk Services (Ireland). The move has reflected Coyle Hamilton's growing international business presence as part of the Willis network. Willis acquired a majority stake in Coyle Hamilton in 2004.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly