Groupama Insurances has appointed Laurent Matras as managing director. Mr Matras was previously finance director for Axa Insurance UK and Axa PPP healthcare. His appointment is expected to take effect from 1 April, subject to Financial Services Authority approval.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017