Groupama Insurances has appointed Laurent Matras as managing director. Mr Matras was previously finance director for Axa Insurance UK and Axa PPP healthcare. His appointment is expected to take effect from 1 April, subject to Financial Services Authority approval.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData