Stuart Alexander will now trade all of its business via the Open GI platform. This move follows the company's acquisition of commercial and marine specialist, Bishop Skinner and brings the number of Stuart Alexander staff using the Open GI system to 120. Chief executive, Stuart Reid, said: "Having the right technology in place is crucial for a niche provider whose number one priority is service. It differentiates us from other brokers."
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports