Zurich has signed an agreement to purchase all the remaining shares in insurance intermediary Endsleigh. Following the acquisition of 45% of the stock in 2002, Zurich has bought the rest of the shares, which were held by the Endsleigh management (40%) and the National Union of Students (NUS), who held 15%.
Zurich plan to maintain Endsleigh's strong presence in the student market and, to that end, has retained two NUS members on the board.
A Zurich spokeswoman commented: "We want to look after
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April