- Jelf Group has appointed Steven Hall as corporate sales director at Jelf Insurance Brokers. He will be responsible for generating new insurance business across the group's main areas of expertise including commercial insurance, healthcare, commercial finance and employee benefits. Before joining the Jelf Group, Steven was a regional sales director with Sedgwick/Marsh, focusing mainly on new business in the South-west.
- Adrian Maskell has joined Heath Lambert as a director of its spo
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April