The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has set out the issues firms should consider when assessing whether they have embedded the fair treatment of customers throughout their business in a paper entitled Treating Customers Fairly - Building on Progress. A full copy of the paper can be accessed on the FSA's Treating Customers Fairly web pages.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product