The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has set out the issues firms should consider when assessing whether they have embedded the fair treatment of customers throughout their business in a paper entitled Treating Customers Fairly - Building on Progress. A full copy of the paper can be accessed on the FSA's Treating Customers Fairly web pages.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal