Norwich Union (NU) has expanded its risk management offering to brokers and their customers.
The insurer will be developing and updating its risk services website in response to increasing demand from brokers opting for risk management training.
Brian Wallace, head of risk services at NU Risk Services, said the demand from brokers had emerged because they were finally realising the importance of differentiating themselves in a competitive market.
He said: "NU offers many different forms of trai
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017