The insurance industry is not exploiting IT to respond to fast changing regulatory demands, according to a survey conducted by ILOG and the Association for Co-operative Research and Development (Acord). Instead, companies are relying on manual processes and ad hoc measures to achieve compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (Hippa) and corporate government demands driven by mandates such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. For example, while 83% of insurance companies
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products