Norwich Union (NU) has shut down a call centre operation in Cardiff after outsourcing the handling of travel related claims to third party travel insurance services group, CEGA.
The insurer said the previous arrangement, whereby travel related claims were handled by its 28 strong team in Cardiff and an undisclosed third party provider was "not ideal".
CEGA, which operates its own fleet of air ambulance aircraft, runs a 300-strong call centre operation from its West Sussex headquarters. Other s
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April