Norwich Union (NU) has shut down a call centre operation in Cardiff after outsourcing the handling of travel related claims to third party travel insurance services group, CEGA.
The insurer said the previous arrangement, whereby travel related claims were handled by its 28 strong team in Cardiff and an undisclosed third party provider was "not ideal".
CEGA, which operates its own fleet of air ambulance aircraft, runs a 300-strong call centre operation from its West Sussex headquarters. Other
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018