Norwich Union (NU) has shut down a call centre operation in Cardiff after outsourcing the handling of travel related claims to third party travel insurance services group, CEGA.
The insurer said the previous arrangement, whereby travel related claims were handled by its 28 strong team in Cardiff and an undisclosed third party provider was "not ideal".
CEGA, which operates its own fleet of air ambulance aircraft, runs a 300-strong call centre operation from its West Sussex headquarters. Other s
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m