Mid net worth from Allianz Cornhill
Broker Home & Legacy and insurer Allianz Cornhill launched a mid net worth product, available to the insurer's agent network.
Aon strikes outsourcing deal
Aon made 35 staff redundant at its personal lines head office in Caterham following an outsourcing deal with broking group OutRight, formed following a management buyout of HSBC Select. OutRight will administer part of Aon's personal lines insurance business.
MIB launches Mass claims trial
The Motor Insurers'
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017