Underwriter Insurance was placed on negative watch by ratings agencyFitch following the departure of its chief executive and co-founder KeithRutter.
Mr Rutter left the insurer 'by mutual agreement'. He was to be replaced byNigel Rogers, currently a non-executive director of The Underwriter.
Fitch met with the senior management at the insurer earlier this month todiscuss its 2002 results and plans for the year. The Underwriter had anA- rating from Fitch, and the agency said that it hoped the ne
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance