Underwriter Insurance was placed on negative watch by ratings agencyFitch following the departure of its chief executive and co-founder KeithRutter.
Mr Rutter left the insurer 'by mutual agreement'. He was to be replaced byNigel Rogers, currently a non-executive director of The Underwriter.
Fitch met with the senior management at the insurer earlier this month todiscuss its 2002 results and plans for the year. The Underwriter had anA- rating from Fitch, and the agency said that it hoped the
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018