Martin Hartley is property class specialist at Norwich Union Risk Services.
Norwich Union Risk Services' research has revealed that only around 45% of small businesses may have knowledge of the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order legislation. This, in addition to anecdotal evidence, suggests that businesses may not be fully aware of their responsibilities in relation to the provision of fire-fighting equipment and staff-safety training. Indeed, as stated in the government's fire-safety risk
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products