The Faculty of Insurance Broking has appointed four new members to its advisory board. Joining the board are: Amanda Blanc, CEO UK Broking at Towergate Partnership; Matt Donnelly, MD at Griffiths & Armour; Stephen Lark, director at Lark Insurance Broking Group; and Kevin Sinclair, MD at AA Insurance Services.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO