The Faculty of Insurance Broking has appointed four new members to its advisory board. Joining the board are: Amanda Blanc, CEO UK Broking at Towergate Partnership; Matt Donnelly, MD at Griffiths & Armour; Stephen Lark, director at Lark Insurance Broking Group; and Kevin Sinclair, MD at AA Insurance Services.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017