QBE International Insurance's major risks division has announced the appointment of Philip Needham as portfolio manager of the bloodstock and equine team, reporting to Michael Warwicker. Philip has years of insurance and equine-market expertise, with seven years at QBE under his belt as well as 16 years' previous experience at Bankside Syndicates. He will continue to focus on writing high value bloodstock and equine business going forward.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018