Groupama Insurances is making changes to its operational structure in order to sharpen its business focus, enhance service and deliver greater access to decision-makers.
The company has created specialist divisions for personal lines, commercial lines and healthcare. Each is headed by a director responsible for performance, including profitability, business development and customer service.
Kevin Kiernan, who joined Groupama in October 2008 as motor underwriting director, has been appointed person
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five