Groupama Insurances is making changes to its operational structure in order to sharpen its business focus, enhance service and deliver greater access to decision-makers.
The company has created specialist divisions for personal lines, commercial lines and healthcare. Each is headed by a director responsible for performance, including profitability, business development and customer service.
Kevin Kiernan, who joined Groupama in October 2008 as motor underwriting director, has been appointed person
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud