Insurance Age currently has nearly 400 brokers registered as having received their 'minded to authorise' letters from the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
The letters have no legal status, but are good evidence that a broker is likely to be authorised as of 14 January 2005.
We know that insurers are using the list we are compiling to check which brokers have received their letters, so please send your details to [email protected]
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019