Insurance Age currently has nearly 400 brokers registered as having received their 'minded to authorise' letters from the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
The letters have no legal status, but are good evidence that a broker is likely to be authorised as of 14 January 2005.
We know that insurers are using the list we are compiling to check which brokers have received their letters, so please send your details to [email protected]
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017