Giles Insurance Brokers has acquired LRG Insurance Services and its 15 employees, its first acquisition of 2009. The deal is expected to strengthen Giles' presence in Watford, tying into its strategic growth plans. Ashley Cooper, managing director of LRG, will become a regional director within Giles.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti