Norwich Union (NU) has blamed staff shortages and extensive merger and acquisition activity on delays on policies processed through its Dundee office.
Alan Rolinson, director, RHB Insurance Services complained to Insurance Age that his staff were experiencing severe delays placing small commercial business through the branch.
"NU was having problems with dealing with things quickly which caused problems with us meeting Gisc (General Insurance Standards Council) service deadlines. They just don
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution