Norwich Union (NU) has blamed staff shortages and extensive merger and acquisition activity on delays on policies processed through its Dundee office.
Alan Rolinson, director, RHB Insurance Services complained to Insurance Age that his staff were experiencing severe delays placing small commercial business through the branch.
"NU was having problems with dealing with things quickly which caused problems with us meeting Gisc (General Insurance Standards Council) service deadlines. They just don
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products