Norwich Union (NU) has blamed staff shortages and extensive merger and acquisition activity on delays on policies processed through its Dundee office.
Alan Rolinson, director, RHB Insurance Services complained to Insurance Age that his staff were experiencing severe delays placing small commercial business through the branch.
"NU was having problems with dealing with things quickly which caused problems with us meeting Gisc (General Insurance Standards Council) service deadlines. They just don
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups