Responding to the Queen's speech to Parliament that 'a bill will be introduced to help to further reduce the numbers of those killed or injured on the roads'. British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) chief executive Eric Galbraith said: "Driving without insurance should be regarded as a scourge of society. The industry is already working together to fight this menace and we are delighted that the Government is starting to."
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018