Responding to the Queen's speech to Parliament that 'a bill will be introduced to help to further reduce the numbers of those killed or injured on the roads'. British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) chief executive Eric Galbraith said: "Driving without insurance should be regarded as a scourge of society. The industry is already working together to fight this menace and we are delighted that the Government is starting to."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints