Responding to the Queen's speech to Parliament that 'a bill will be introduced to help to further reduce the numbers of those killed or injured on the roads'. British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) chief executive Eric Galbraith said: "Driving without insurance should be regarded as a scourge of society. The industry is already working together to fight this menace and we are delighted that the Government is starting to."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services