The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has said that there has been a positive response from the industry to its proposal to remove audit requirements from regulated small firms and appointed representatives. The next step is now with the government, although the Department of Trade and Industry is backing the FSA's proposal.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019