Legal expenses insurer DAS says British companies are gearing up forpossible war with Iraq by turning to 24-hour help lines to clarify theirlegal position with regard to the possible mobilisation of 45,000reservists.
Legal advice manager Rhian Rosser explained there had been a surge incalls since reservists were called up on January 7: "Smaller businesseshave been particularly concerned, but we have also had the personneldepartments of large organisations calling for guidance on their rightsa
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?