Two of the largest UK insurers have announced plans to streamline their business, which has resulted in a number of job losses.
Norwich Union Insurance (NUI) revealed it would be cutting up to 1,800 operational jobs across the UK as part of its latest two-year restructuring programme. The move will see its customer services, sales, claims and administration consolidated into seven centres in Norwich, Perth, Bishopbriggs, Stretford, Manchester, Leicester and Southend.
NUI also confirmed its operati
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti