RAC is concerned the forthcoming General Election will scupper its plans to launch a wholly owned private client solicitor practice.
RAC made its intentions to form a separate legal practice to service its members and the general public clear following the Clementi review at the end of last year.
One of the key recommendations of the review was to enable the set up of legal disciplinary practices that can be owned, managed and funded by non-lawyers.
However, Jonathan Gulliford, head of legal-pr
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five