RAC is concerned the forthcoming General Election will scupper its plans to launch a wholly owned private client solicitor practice.
RAC made its intentions to form a separate legal practice to service its members and the general public clear following the Clementi review at the end of last year.
One of the key recommendations of the review was to enable the set up of legal disciplinary practices that can be owned, managed and funded by non-lawyers.
However, Jonathan Gulliford, head of legal-pr
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups