RAC is concerned the forthcoming General Election will scupper its plans to launch a wholly owned private client solicitor practice.
RAC made its intentions to form a separate legal practice to service its members and the general public clear following the Clementi review at the end of last year.
One of the key recommendations of the review was to enable the set up of legal disciplinary practices that can be owned, managed and funded by non-lawyers.
However, Jonathan Gulliford, head of legal
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019