Broker network TEn Insurance has taken advantage of growing consolidation in the Northern Irish market with the establishment of its first appointed representative (AR) in the province.
Anthony Boden, based in Newry, has established Bodensure under the umbrella of TEn, and will concentrate primarily on writing commercial insurance.
Mr Boden has 15 years' experience in the industry, and while he will principally focus on setting up as an AR of TEn, he will also act as the network's local representa
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti