Broker network TEn Insurance has taken advantage of growing consolidation in the Northern Irish market with the establishment of its first appointed representative (AR) in the province.
Anthony Boden, based in Newry, has established Bodensure under the umbrella of TEn, and will concentrate primarily on writing commercial insurance.
Mr Boden has 15 years' experience in the industry, and while he will principally focus on setting up as an AR of TEn, he will also act as the network's local
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019