Independent research service ServiceTick has secured Norwich Union (NU), RAC and Standard Life's intermediary channel as clients for its customer-feedback service. Both RAC and NU had already run pilots with ServiceTick, which obtains feedback from customers engaging with brands through the web, contact centres or branch operations by exploiting new web-based technology.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?