Independent research service ServiceTick has secured Norwich Union (NU), RAC and Standard Life's intermediary channel as clients for its customer-feedback service. Both RAC and NU had already run pilots with ServiceTick, which obtains feedback from customers engaging with brands through the web, contact centres or branch operations by exploiting new web-based technology.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five