Independent research service ServiceTick has secured Norwich Union (NU), RAC and Standard Life's intermediary channel as clients for its customer-feedback service. Both RAC and NU had already run pilots with ServiceTick, which obtains feedback from customers engaging with brands through the web, contact centres or branch operations by exploiting new web-based technology.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019