The media industry's audit specialist, the Audit Bureau of Circulation, has confirmed Insurance Age's average total net circulation from 1 July 2003 to 30 June 2004 was 19,242.
More importantly, the circulation became 100% paid and requested from May 2004 this year. That means that every copy of the broker sector's favourite magazine that you received was paid-for, or was personally requested by you, our ever loyal band of Insurance Age readers.
If you are reading someone else's copy of Insura
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints