Motor insurer Highway has joined forces with Branko Bjelobaba's firm Branko to promote its range of FSA DIY Compliance Manuals to its 2,500 intermediaries. The manuals include general insurance, motor dealer and property manager versions and have sold 1,100 copies since their launch.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution