Broker2Broker Insurance Services has embarked on a campaign to target more brokers and increase its volume only a year after its launch.
The comparison internet portal - launched by Leeds-based broker SME Insurance Services (SMEi) in 2007 - has increased its business threefold over the past year, and appointed broker development manager Sara Berry to build relationships in the North. In addition, Paul Meehan has joined SMEi as a non-executive director.
Jason Gandy, director at Broker2Broker, said:
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018