Broker2Broker Insurance Services has embarked on a campaign to target more brokers and increase its volume only a year after its launch.
The comparison internet portal - launched by Leeds-based broker SME Insurance Services (SMEi) in 2007 - has increased its business threefold over the past year, and appointed broker development manager Sara Berry to build relationships in the North. In addition, Paul Meehan has joined SMEi as a non-executive director.
Jason Gandy, director at Broker2Broker, said:
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m