Broker2Broker Insurance Services has embarked on a campaign to target more brokers and increase its volume only a year after its launch.
The comparison internet portal - launched by Leeds-based broker SME Insurance Services (SMEi) in 2007 - has increased its business threefold over the past year, and appointed broker development manager Sara Berry to build relationships in the North. In addition, Paul Meehan has joined SMEi as a non-executive director.
Jason Gandy, director at Broker2Broker, said:
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April