Aviva non-executive director Sir Michael Partridge will retire on May 7 at the close of the company's AGM.
Sir Michael joined Norwich Union (NU) as a non-executive director in 1996 and was subsequently appointed as a non-executive director of Aviva when NU and CGU merged.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017