Aviva non-executive director Sir Michael Partridge will retire on May 7 at the close of the company's AGM.
Sir Michael joined Norwich Union (NU) as a non-executive director in 1996 and was subsequently appointed as a non-executive director of Aviva when NU and CGU merged.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups