Aviva non-executive director Sir Michael Partridge will retire on May 7 at the close of the company's AGM.
Sir Michael joined Norwich Union (NU) as a non-executive director in 1996 and was subsequently appointed as a non-executive director of Aviva when NU and CGU merged.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing