Insurer Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) will close eight of its regionalbranches in the next six months as part of its ongoing drive to improveefficiency and cut its cost base.
The closure of the commercial business offices in Aberdeen, Dundee,Edinburgh, Inverness, Leicester, Newcastle, Plymouth and Southampton willresult in the lost of around 100 jobs, although the company said themajority of staff will be offered new roles within the insurancegroup.
The news came less than a month after RSA said
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?