QBE has consolidated its four casualty and speciality boxes in Lloyd's into a QBE casualty and speciality corner on Gallery Two, adjacent to Tower Five. The move was part of the firm's strategy to make it easier for Lloyd's brokers to access its products. Consequently, QBE Casualty Syndicate 386 will move from Gallery One (boxes 188 and 191) to Gallery Two (boxes 279, C279a, 279b, 279c and 280), joining QBE's speciality team at boxes C274 and C274a.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance