The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has welcomed a call from the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) for an investigation to be launched into the mis-selling of Payment Protection Insurance (PPI). Biba believes some lenders can exert too much pressure on customers to take out their own PPI.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m