The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has welcomed a call from the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) for an investigation to be launched into the mis-selling of Payment Protection Insurance (PPI). Biba believes some lenders can exert too much pressure on customers to take out their own PPI.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints