John Holman & Sons has announced the expansion and relocation of its City and head office to 22 Billiter Street, closer to Lloyd's. The firm said the move would let it continue to grow in the heart of London's insurance community. Chief executive Andrew Holman, said: "Our new offices give us plenty of room for expansion and, being next door to Lloyd's, allow us unrivalled access to markets for the benefit of our 2,000 broker agents."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO