Sungard Sherwood Systems has urged insurers to take the European Union's forthcoming regulatory regime seriously or risk facing difficulties concerning their capital. Solvency II, which is the EU's project to review the framework for prudential supervision of insurance companies, was a topic of discussion at the insurance industry track at the Sungard Europa 2004 conference in Edinburgh. A central message of the conference was that Solvency II should be high on the agenda of insurers' IT dep
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData