RAC Legal Services has revealed plans to further expand its distribution channel by making a push into the broking market.
RAC Legal Services provides a range of legal products for motorists, all supported by an in-house team of qualified solicitors and barristers who work in conjunction with a nationwide panel of solicitors.
The company's distribution channel has always traditionally centred on strong relationships with insurers such as Norwich Union and Axa and direct provision to its member
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints