RAC Legal Services has revealed plans to further expand its distribution channel by making a push into the broking market.
RAC Legal Services provides a range of legal products for motorists, all supported by an in-house team of qualified solicitors and barristers who work in conjunction with a nationwide panel of solicitors.
The company's distribution channel has always traditionally centred on strong relationships with insurers such as Norwich Union and Axa and direct provision to its member
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti