Stuart Alexander has completed the acquisition of brokers Helm Group UK and JTC. Helm Group controls in excess of £10m premium income, and will continue to operate from its current location in Middlesex. JTC, based in Portsmouth, controls approximately £2.5m premium income and will relocate to Stuart Alexander's Southampton office.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall