Stuart Alexander has completed the acquisition of brokers Helm Group UK and JTC. Helm Group controls in excess of £10m premium income, and will continue to operate from its current location in Middlesex. JTC, based in Portsmouth, controls approximately £2.5m premium income and will relocate to Stuart Alexander's Southampton office.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData